The Visionaire of Goshen City Dr Shepherd Bushiri has today signed a memorandum of understanding with TNM Plc, an agreement which has made the network provider as the official telecommunications partner for Goshen City.
What is in the MOU? Here are just some of the things.
1. TNM has already erected a tower at Goshen City to enhance network efficiency both for data and calls.
2. TNM has already created a Special Goshen Package i.e. Goshen bundles that will only work at Goshen city in Mangochi.. Just dial *202# and choose Goshen Package.
3. TNM has already created a portal where you can get all updates about Goshen City and about Prophet Bushiri. Subscribe through *3039#
4. TNM to provide Goshen rate Sim Cards. Customers will be required to subscribe into the packages and purchase the special rate via USSD.
5. TNM to provide call centre services to enable organization intensify their capabilities in listening to their customers’ needs and implement effective strategies to meet them.
6. TNM to facilitate establishment of zero-rated calls to the Goshen Trust call center for subscribers of the Goshen rate plan.
In his speech, Dr Shepherd Bushiri underlined that the understanding is just a giant in the coming to fruition of the Goshen City Project.